[VHFcontesting] 222 transverter wanted

To: <smc@w9smc.com>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 transverter wanted
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 23:11:13 -0500
I am looking for a 222 transverter. I can feed it from 10m or 2m nicely, and
it would be great to add a band to the rover! If nothing turns up I am going
to go with the Elecraft, which seems nice especially if I want to heat up
the rover J

Joe Serocki

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!