[VHFcontesting] VHF Weak Signal FS - Updated

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhfskip@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Weak Signal FS - Updated
From: "Trent Fleming" <trent.fleming@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 14:31:51 -0500

Will sell items separately - individual prices in parens, PLUS shipping

Yaesu FT-221r 2m all mode (no tone board)($225) - will include amp and preamp

TenTec 1209 2m to 6m transverter (8 watts out)($125)

Mirage B23 30w amp (no preamp)($25)

I will include a Vectronics preamp that is assembled but not installed
in the radio.

I have all manuals.  The radio and transverter are in excellent
condition, the amp shows a little wear but still puts out.  Using this
setup I have worked 46 grids since May on 6m, and made a few contacts,
as far as 500 miles, on 2m, using only loops.

This is a great setup to get you started in weak signal work on 2 and
6.  I am selling to upgrade to a newer, high power rig.

$350 for the setup, plus shipping in continental US - or consider
local pickup near Memphis, TN - might meet you somewhere.

PAYPAL OK or USPS
Thanks for looking.

--
Trent Fleming