[VHFcontesting] Contest plans

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest plans
From: "David Kozinn, K2DBK" <dkozinn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:59:05 -0400
Greetings all,
    I will be operating with Matthew, K2NUD as K2NUD/MM from the all-water
grid FM39 for the upcoming contest this weekend. We expect to be operating
from the start of the contest for about 6 hours or so on Saturday only. All
of this is subject to change and is particularly dependent on the weather
(as we'll be on a relatively small fishing boat). Our current plans are to
be active on 6m, 2m, and 70cm running low power (100w).

   We're looking forward to working as many of you as we can from this rare
grid.

73,
David, K2DBK
k2dbk.com