[VHFcontesting] W8PGW in EN82

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W8PGW in EN82
From: "STeve Andre'" <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 00:03:43 -0400
Once again we'll be just outside of Ann Arbor in our trailer, and
will make the attempt to talk amid the rain.  The forcast for
our area is AWFUL.  It will be interesting to see how many
show up for this.

Attempting to coax members out of their nice, dry QTH's,
I sent the following.

We'll see if it works.  See you on the lower five bands and
maybe 3G too.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82