[VHFcontesting] For Sale: 2m transverer and 8877 amplifier

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, moon-net@list-serv.davidv.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale: 2m transverer and 8877 amplifier
From: k3dne@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:06:02 +0000
I had several inquiries on these items but no sale.  I'm re-posting today at
reduced prices.

73,
Ed K3DNE

1.  144MHz 8877 W6PO design 1.5KW+ amplifier, power supply and Tohtsu
relays by Antennaworks.   This amplifier was recently taken out of
service at my QTH due to a feedline failure - the amplifier failed and, I
assume, zapped the tube.  The sale includes a NEW Eimac 8877 tube as
well as the failed tube and a spare of unknown condition.  The
amplifier RF deck is virtually new (replaced by Antennaworks in
January '07).  Relays included are two Tohtsu CX600NL's with homebrew
12vdc relay PS.  More information about Antennaworks
at: www.antennaworks.com and my review on Eham
at:  http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6648.  The amplifier is being
sold in "As Is" condition.  More information and photos can be made
available upon request.  Price:  $2100 shipped (UPS Ground) (2 boxes)
to CONUS, $1900 pick-up at or near my Westminster, MD QTH.

2.  Down East Microwave 2 meter transverter 144-28 HP 60 watt output
linear transverter.  Options included:  Common RF output,
 - 20dBM split IF, PTT-L and AUX to GND for
external amplifier keying.  Recently repaired by DEM - output level
presently set to minimum by DEM for customization by user - they
replaced Rx FET (secondary to above feedline/amplifier failure).
$500 shipped (UPS Ground) to CONUS