Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and 902/3 transverters

To: Michael Sapp <wa3tts@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and 902/3 transverters
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:05:44 -0400
Wow Mike,
That sounds like an awesome construction project.

It would really be cool if we could get a group to "kit" the
project......hint, hint.........

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
<http://www.qsl.net/n9rla> List Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books