Re: [VHFcontesting] 902/3 newbe question

To: Alan Muldawer <alan@muldawer.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 902/3 newbe question
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:58:06 -0500 (CDT)
If you buy one from DEM, Steve will be more than willing to assist you.
He has always been of assistance to me.

The most difficult part might be getting the proper power levels on
transmit from the rig to the transverter. For a few watts output from the
IF rig and 0-10 dBm input to the transverter, I've been using the circuit
by W1VT from an article in August 1988 QEX called "VHF/UHF/Microwave
Transverter IF Switch."

73, Zack W9SZ