[VHFcontesting] Fwd: YY4ACU QSL Card...

To: 50mhz@mailman.qth.net, smirk@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: YY4ACU QSL Card...
From: n8ofs@mjbrowns.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:48:30 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings to all !

Does anyone know the 'secret' of how to obtain a QSL from YY4ACU ?  I worked
him on 6 meters a year or more ago and after repeated attempts to get him to
reply with a QSL and sveral QSL attempts with SASE's and $3.00 each time and
in both English and Spanish languages, all requests have gone ignored..  He
is the ONLY Venezualan QSO I have had on 6 meters and would really like to
confirm contact with him.. If anyone out there has received his card I sure
would appreciate any tips on how I may obtain his QSL !

Thank you all in advance for any advice or help you may be able to provide !

Best 73, de Mark, WN3SIX..  ( ex - WN3CDW )