Re: [VHFcontesting] January contest date?

To: k3dne@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] January contest date?
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:36:24 +0000 (UTC)

Fantastic.  Thanks.

Steve

----- Original Message -----
From: k3dne@comcast.net
To: k4gun@comcast.net
Cc: "VHF contesting list" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 11:32:52 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I asked ARRL the same question several weeks ago.  Pasted below is the response
I received.

73,

Ed K3DNE

Hi, Ed-

Thanks for the note. The 2009 January VHF Sweepstakes will be the
weekend of January 17.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259