[VHFcontesting] Call for papers for Southern VHF Society 2009 Conference

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Call for papers for Southern VHF Society 2009 Conference
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:59:03 -0500
This is a call for papers and presentations for the Southeastern VHF
Society 2009 conference on April 24^th and 25^th in Charlotte NC.  I
have volunteered to be the program chairman again this year and will be
accepting papers for the proceedings with a cutoff date of March 2nd
2009.  All papers will be submitted to me at
svhfs2009@downeastmicrowave.com
<mailto:svhfs2009@downeastmicrowave.com>  .  All papers should be weak
signal VHF/UHF or Microwave related. If you have a question about a
topic please do not hesitate to ask.  If you wish to make a presentation
(with a published paper or not) please e-mail me at the above address.
 Information about the conference will soon be found at
http://www.svhfs.org <http://www.svhfs.org/>. Hope to see you in
Charlotte at the conference!

Since I am not a member of all of the  VHF/UHF/Microwave reflectors,
please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone , any club or any
other reflector  that may have an interest.  Thanks for your time to
read this!

Steve, N2CEI