[VHFcontesting] Apology about DEMI

To: VHF contesting list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Apology about DEMI
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:28:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hey guys.  A couple weeks ago, I posted some newb questions about my DEMI
transverter.  I was told that the answers to my questions should be found on a
piece of paper in the box that it came with.  I swore that the transverter
didn't come with instructions, label or anything else.  Well... I was wrong.

The problem is, I am in the process of moving.  The transverter was at my old
house and I didn't have it in front of me.  When I opened the box, I looked for
an instruction manual, invoice or anything else I could find.  There was
nothing in the box.  There was nothing on top of the unit.  Had I actually
turned the transverter over, I would have found everything neatly taped to it.
I didn't find this until after posting several questions that didn't need to be
asked.

Thanks to those who contacted me with help.  I managed to get some questions
answered that I had not thought to ask so it wasn't a total waste.  As usual, I
appreciate the fast and clear help I get here.  This time, I jumped the gun and
I want to make sure everybody knows that DEMI did its job.

73

Steve

K4GUN