[VHFcontesting] Looking for 1296 antenna

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <nlrs@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for 1296 antenna
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:02:43 -0600
Without dropping $150 I would like a 1296 beam.

So, does anyone have anything for sale, or suggestions on a homebrew that is
not too difficult (and has all the instructions, I am not overly familiar
with these high bands and need a lot of guidance).

73 and thanks!

Joe Serocki, N9IFG

Prez, WeLCARS (www.welcars.org)

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!

Serocki: It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, but you better
have whatever it is fixed first!