Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] QSL Service? Domestic

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] QSL Service? Domestic
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 10:42:14 -0500
I just learned about this QSL Service a while ago and have sent them 75
state-side cards as a test. They don't print the cards but do handle the
mailings. <http://usdomesticqslbureau.com/index.html>. Anyone have
experience with them?

Here is another service that I have not tried; but, a local HF DX
operator and contester is using. <http://www.globalqsl.com/>.

73, Ed
K3IXD