[VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT-847 Earth Station For Sale

To: FT847@yahoogroups.com, AMSAT BB <AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org>, SoFlaHams@yahoogroups.com, ham4sale@yahoogroups.com, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT-847 Earth Station For Sale
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:10:45 -0500
I've decided to go up a bit on frequency and bought an Icom IC-910H.
I have my Yaesu FT-847 up for sale.  The serial number is 2K640043.
This one doesn't have the CAT problem which the early ones did with
rig control.

I have used it exclusively on the ham radio satellites (ask anyone who
is active on satellites about how it sounds).  The rig is in very good
condition, there are no visible scratches or dings on it anywhere.  I
have the original box, the manual, the very large technical supplement
manual, power cord and original invoice dated 12/09/02 from AES.  I
don't have the original box, however it will be packaged securely and
will be double-boxed.  I use FedEx for shipping.  Price with Yaesu
MD-100 base microphone is $1,000.  Without microphone - $900.  Note
that I don't have the original stock hand mike.

Pictures available upon request.  If you'd like to speak to me, send
me your phone number and I'll call you on my dime.  USPS money orders
ONLY - no PayPal.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian