[VHFcontesting] K2TER/R will be QRV for January VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2TER/R will be QRV for January VHF Contest
From: tjennin2@rochester.rr.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:05:26 -0500
Gang,
K2TER/R will be qrv for the ARRL January VHF Contest. We  will be
active on all the bands from 6 meters up to and including
10G. Lots of power on all bands. Modes include CW, SSB,
and FM ( we will have fm rigs on 900 MHz and 1.2 GHz).  Let us know
if you want a sked.  We will be monitoring 144.260 SSB
You can also call us on CW if you want.

Our route will be:
Saturday EDT:
FN23NC Skeds after 4PM.  We leave around 7:30PM
FN22DW Around 9 PM until ??

Sunday EDT:
FN12AU  Around  9 AM until 10 AM
FN02VU  Around 11 AM until   3 PM

FN03AA  Around   4 PM until   5 PM
FN13GB  Around   8 PM until  end (Woodcliff)

We will be pointing NORTH!

We hope to see you all during the contest and Good Luck!

73,

Bill, K2TER and Tom, KV2x