[VHFcontesting] KB9C/R out roving in Wisconsin for this one

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB9C/R out roving in Wisconsin for this one
From: "Bruce Richardson" <w9fz@w9fz.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:24:55 -0600
I've announced this in Wisconsin and Minnesota and thought
I'd get the word out a bit more widely.  Still have to load
the antennas this morning and track down the 6m rig.

Murphy permitting, I'll be out there as KB9C/R from 8 grids.
I'll have 6-2304 +10G.

Main CQ'ing Freq:  144.240 and .140 on most other bands (6m
.160+)

Yes, I hope to periodically check 146.55 and .58 for extra
Q's.

Multi-ops! I will be chirping APRS as KB9C-15 during this
event!
http://aprs.fi/?call=kb9c  Puppy Dog symbol.

Here's the schedule (ZULU):
Wausau Corner
EN-44wv  1900-2100Z
EN-45xa  2200-0000Z
EN-55aa  0000-0200Z
EN-54ax  0200-0400Z+

Dodgeville Corner
EN-42wx  1400-1600Z
EN-52ax  1700-1900Z
EN-53ab  2000-2200Z
EN-43tq  0000-0400Z

Sunday, from Dodgeville, I'll have a new and young operator
at the mike. Bear with us. If I get him hooked, it will be
better for all of us :-) .

Let's have some fun!  Temps should be 30 degrees warmer than
last year!
73 Bruce W9FZ/R  (KB9C/R for this one)