Re: [VHFcontesting] What is accomplished?

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] What is accomplished?
From: N6FD <n6fd@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:00:31 -0800
Thanks Bruce,

Your description of a VHF contest setup resembles what I go through as
well.  Up here in DM15, if the rovers aren't out I usually don't work my
own grid on 222, 902 and 1296.  I have to mountain-top because the home
QTH is at least 2500' below average terrain from a VHF+ station
perspective.   The set up and tear down make it a 4 day expedition most
weekends.

Erich, N6FD
Usually QRP Portable from DM15