Re: [VHFcontesting] distance contest

To: "'James Duffey'" <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] distance contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:53:34 -0500
I didn't mention the Programs and Services Committee (PSC) because I was
trying to keep it simple and just make my point about the VUAC taking input
from many sources.  The VUAC (and CAC) are advisory committees who report to
the PSC.  The final decision on any rules changes takes place in the PSC.
While the PSC has adopted most of our proposed rules changes there are some
they have not.  Anyway, KK6MC is correct.  Contacting the members of the PSC
with your thoughts about VHF contesting is also worthwhile.

73
Jim, W4KXY