[VHFcontesting] New rule implementation?

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New rule implementation?
From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:00:34 -0500
I've been away from my computer for the last week and missed a lot of
discussions (got married this weekend!).  I'm glad to see that things have
calmed down a bit.  I still see some points being missed, but not by much.

My only real question is about how soon the new rules suggested by the VUAC
could be implimented.  I'd LOVE to see them in place in time for the June
contest.  Is there any chance of this?

Steve
K4GUN/R