[VHFcontesting] To the moon Alice

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] To the moon Alice
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:02:40 -0500
While my inbox is screaming with pain it is so full and my delete key is
worn, I agree with Bruce; it was hilarious.
I thought maybe we could apply for some stimulus money that they are handing
out to fund the moon project. There is plenty of pork that I would get rid
of, check it out you might be surprised where your money is going.
http://www.stimuluswatch.org/project/by_state

Thanks Frank,

Steve
    K1IIG