Re: [VHFcontesting] 2008 September VHF QSO Party Results

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2008 September VHF QSO Party Results
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:58:16 -0800 (PST)
> From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
> I find it interesting to read that two of the people doing
> their best to fill my inbox with complaints about those darn
> grid circlers had:
>
> A) The winning score in Limited Rover
> B) The highest west coast score in Traditional Rover

And neither of them appear to have grid-circled in their win.

Another interesting fact...the top scoring rovers were *not* the ones that
visited the most grids.  They were the ones to find other strategies to
maximize their score (possibly...actually finding ways to contact "as many
stations as possible"?). :)  Kudos to them!

Ev, W2EV