Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy (CQ

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy (CQ
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:52:40 -0800 (PST)
James,

You only missed one thing I could think of, it's FUN. There's a lot to be said
for the slower pace, being able to entice and encourage others in to
participating because it isn't like having to drive on the Autobahn with a Yugo
and just about everyone has six meters and two meters available in some flavour
....  less presure, less complaining ?

de KG6IYN