Re: [VHFcontesting] June VHF plans

To: VHF Contesting email <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] June VHF plans
From: Paul Kiesel <k7cw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,

If you're looking for persuasion, let me encourage you to do the "coastal run."
It would please me, indeed, to work any one (more would make me jump for joy!)
of FM13, FM15, FM25 and FM27.

While we're talking about activating grids, I also need these grids in W4:
EL79, EL84, EM62, EM87, EM91 and EM97. Working any of these grids would make me
equally as happy!

So, thanks for letting us get some input. Hope to working in the contest.

73,
Paul, K7CW      CN87