Re: [VHFcontesting] strain relief loop for your vhf/uhf beams?

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] strain relief loop for your vhf/uhf beams?
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:02:18 -0400
I must disagree with you on using electrical tape to hold up coax on a
beam or tower.

Here in South Florida, electrical tape can't stand up to the heat and
rain, and it will eventually fall off.  Same for tie wraps.

I've found that using shielded electrical wire to be the best way of
fastening coax to the mast or boom, etc.  It won't fall off!