[VHFcontesting] 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:39:30 -0400
From: Bruce <n2liv@optonline.net>
Subject: 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

Compliments of Greg WA1VUG and R&S we will have the following test
capabilities available at the conference:

R&S ZVA and ZVL Vector Network Analyzers for component test (filter
R&S FSUP Signal Source Analyzer for phase noise measurement of
oscillators to 26 GHz (hopefully 50 GHz)
R&S FSQ Spectrum Analyzers for Noise Figure measurements (to 24 GHz)
and spectrum measurements (harmonics, spurs) to 26 GHz
R&S FSH handheld Spectrum Analyzer/Vector Network Analyzer for
antenna measurements/transmission line fault measurements (mobile
installations)

We are looking for a few volunteers to help Greg and watch the
equipment when he takes a break, Also, we need a few 12v power
supplies, soldering station, solder  and small tools and jumper
cables to assist the measurements. If you can help please email me
N2LIV@optonline.net

Registration is now open for this years conference on April 17, 18
&19, 2009 in Enfield,Ct.

SEE OUR WEB SITE FOR FUTURE INFORMATION & PAYPAL or MAIL REGISTRATION.
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html