Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Sprints - Logging Software?

To: "'Jim Hunt'" <k9gtj@sbcglobal.net>, "'VHF Contest Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Sprints - Logging Software?
From: "Chet, N8RA" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:17:02 -0400
Hi Jim,

I use the N1MM logger set to ARRL June VHF.

>From the sprint rules:
"7.2.1.2. Until logging programs with 'official' support for these events
become more available, the closest format is probably for the June or
September ARRL VHF QSO Parties (as long as the logging program knows how to
handle SIX-Character Grid Square input and can properly 'ignore' the 5th and
6th characters for Multiplier counting). It may be necessary to manually
edit the "CONTEST:" line in the file....

73
Chet, N8RA