[VHFcontesting] Sprint-K1DS

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Sprint-K1DS
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:04:06 -0400
Had KB3NRL at the mike this time, he is learning how to VHF contest as a
relatively new Packrat. He also was helpful in getting the antenna set-up on
the van as I have a disc problem and can do no lifting or bending.

Running about 350W and using the LONG (32') yagi at about 15' we had 59 QSOs in
16 grids for the 3 hrs we were on the air. The NCAA game seemed to be competing
for attention. Hp C U all next week on 222.

Rich, KB3NRL and Rick K1DS