[VHFcontesting] FS: 6m kilowatt amp - converted AL-80B

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 6m kilowatt amp - converted AL-80B
From: Bill Dzurilla <billdz.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
PRICE REDUCED - I picked up a new amp that covers 160m-6m, so my converted
AL-80B six meter monobander is up for sale. It runs well and puts out over a
kilowatt with 70 watts drive. The final is an Amperex 3-500Z. Wired for 240v,
can also be used with 120v. Amp has two cross-needle meters to monitor voltage,
current, and forward and reflected power output. May be keyed as soon as it is
turned on, no warm-up required. Weighs 48 lbs (22 kg). $950 plus shipping,
local pickup welcome. Would consider a trade for a working 160m-70cm rig
(FT-857, FT-897, IC-706MKIIG, etc) plus cash, or even trade for IC-7000, or
possibly another HF rig.
73, Bill NZ5N
Plantation, FL
billdz.geo at yahoo.com