Re: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO - 144 Mhz Spring Sprint wrap up/soapbox

To: wa4zko@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO - 144 Mhz Spring Sprint wrap up/soapbox
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:41:44 -0400
Hi Jeff,

Well, my friend, you doubled my score!  Which is fitting since you
likely have at least twice the station as I have, hi hi.

Yes, activity is pretty low in our area.  Whatever happened to N4GN
around Louisville?  Haven't heard him in a few years.

Also didn't hear K4TO, or N4QWZ.  Usually work both of them in every
contest.

Anyway, this was the motivation for kicking off the  IN/KY 2m SSB net,
which is going very well.  Hopefully this well get some new folks
motivated to stay with weak signal operating.

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: