Re: [VHFcontesting] DN02, 100W 6m useful?

To: Tom Carney <tomc@carneysugai.com>, Vhf Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Richard Hill <REHill@ix.netcom.com>, ffma@yahoogroup.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] DN02, 100W 6m useful?
From: Paul Kiesel <k7cw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rich,

If you get to the top of Steens Mountain, you will be able to work stations at
long distances in every direction. There are many stations in this area active
and able to reach DN02.

I recommend taking as big an antenna as you can get into your vehicle, which
includes a mast that will get the antenna as high as possible.

BTW, if you happen to be planning a stop in DN01, please let me know! :-)

73,
Paul, K7CW