[VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update
From: Spring Sprints <springvhfuhfsprints@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:14:45 -0500
Greetings all,

1. Reminder that the 432 MHz Sprint is THIS WEEK, Wednesday, April 22,
from 7pm (1900) LOCAL TIME until 11pm (2300).

2. LOG SUBMISSION DEADLINE for the 144 MHz Sprint is THIS WEEK,
Tuesday, April 21. I'll accept logs electronically until Midnight in
MY "local time". If you were planning to 'snail mail' a paper log and
haven't gotten it IN the mail yet, you are probably too late BUT you
can STILL enter your log 'electonically' with help from WA7BNM's
"Web-to-Cabrillo" forms...check the 2009 Announcement and Rules (see
Rule 7.2.2 for details).

If you have submitted a log for 144 MHz, PLEASE CHECK to be sure if it
is on the list at
http://groups.google.com/group/springsprints/web/144-mhz-logs-received
and let me know ASAP if you DID submit but your callsign is NOT listed
there. There were no new logs received for 144 since I updated the
list Friday morning and my friend who is providing the P.O. Box to
receive snail-mailed logs had checked through Friday (but had NOT
checked "today"/Saturday, 4-18). So far, I've only received ONE paper
log for 144 MHz.

Sixty (60) logs have been received so far for 144 MHz.

3. 222 MHz Spring Sprint - the logs received count was at 21 as of my
update Saturday morning (4/18) and I have received a few more during
the day today which will be added during tomorrow morning's update. So
far, ALL log submissions for 222 MHz have been 'electronically'
(THANKS!). The Logs Received List for the 222 MHz Sprint is at
http://groups.google.com/group/springsprints/web/222-mhz-logs-received.

Thanks to all who have participated so far and keep it going.

73, JK