[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Results
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:35:27 -0400
Ran Rover, starting in FN04ma.  Got K3TUF in FN10we ssb, thanks Phil.
Conditions were poor, was hearing a VE2ZAZ think it was, weak and others very
weak and no calls identified, using a 22 elmt K1FO.  After an hour, moved to
FN03lx and got WA2FGK cw in FN21.  Still hearing the VE2.  Quit at 9 pm due to
cold, inactivity and problems with the inverter powering the Ham IV on the
roof.   Could not risk beams overhanging the road due to inability to rotate,
and trying to get onto roof to align for trip home.

Thanks to all who participated, as well as those I worked.  And thanks to the
sponsor too.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R