Re: [VHFcontesting] Picking a Bone with Gene (Part 2)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Picking a Bone with Gene (Part 2)
From: "GeorgeF." <av8tor@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 14:57:25 -0400
I agree 100% with Les's observations.  And would like to add that if we are
to lower the score for contacts made with WSJT since its "easier" then I
think a bonus should be given for CW contacts.

In nearly all HF contests such as State QSO parties and other multi-mode
contests CW contacts receive 2 points per QSO where as SSB receives only
1.  Personally that is something that has troubled me for sometime as to
why VHF/UHF contests treat CW and SSB the same value for scoring.

Just my $0.02 (only worth $0.01 in this economy)
George - KI4FIA