[VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update #4 - 50 MHz TONIGHT!

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update #4 - 50 MHz TONIGHT!
From: Spring Sprints <springvhfuhfsprints@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:21:16 -0500
Greetings all,

Well, it's STILL "Four down and one to go!"

1. The fifth and final event is the 50 MHz Spring Sprint, "tonight"! This is
the ONE event that runs in the "same" hours for everybody, 2300Z on May 9
through 0259Z on May 10.

2. The LOG SUBMISSION DEADLINE for the 432 MHz Sprint is has now passed and
three additional logs were received for a "final" count of 58 (and the list
has been updated).

3. If you have submitted a log for ANY of the events so far, PLEASE
CHECK to be sure that it IS LISTED on the appropriate Logs Received
list, all of which can be viewed at:

http://groups.google.com/group/springsprints/web/

Let me know ASAP if you DID submit a log but your callsign is NOT
listed the list for that band.

I had some poor wording here in the last update. The 144 list shows the 70
logs that were received "on time" plus 1 checklog. The 222 list presently
shows 42 logs but one additional log was found (thanks to someone reading
this, checking and letting me know that their 222 log was not listed). Info
on 432 is in #2, above. The list of Logs Received for Microwave shows 10 as
of this morning's update.

Continued thanks for your time, interest and participation.

73, JK