Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving for Grids

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving for Grids
From: Jerry Siegmund <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:45:52 -0600
Les.. Watch Out for the Rule Pit Falls I encountered when I obtained the
Call VE6JEE to run Portable from my Jeep.. ( VE6Jee/p.. kinda cute I
thought !)
Portable is limited to 10W
Single Op cannot change Grid Squares and /p must sign as /p
Rover.. must sign as /R.. well.. VE6Jee/r just didn't have the same
catchy call attached to it..
So I will do my VE6Jee/p in the Off Contest Weekends.. though I could do
Rover with my Home Call.. but I kinda liked the Jee/p call sign.. Have
the QSL Cards.. Still gonna use it.. but not for Contesting ! 73
Jerry VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
DN39or