[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R June Recon Operation

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R June Recon Operation
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:32:00 -0400
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND -JUNE CONTEST RECON- THE N3XUD/R will be conducting a
recon on Sunday May 24.  We will be in the State College, PA area and then
south to the Verry Western edge of FM19 allong RT30. We will conduct beacon
rx operations, and short cq calling time.  We will have 146.55FM while
mobile and be running 2m and 6m USB calling frequencies.
Dave N3XUD/R FM19rw
www.n3xud.webs.com
n3xudfm19@gmail.com