Re: [VHFcontesting] Spirit of the Rules

To: <jamesduffey@comcast.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spirit of the Rules
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:42:53 -0700
actually my vuac member resigned on the same day of the anouncement. I don't
blame him.

The contest is controlled by too few people who do not have the balls to even
publish the logs our duespay to process.

To me the spirit is the term encouragement, if my coach encourages me to do one
thing and I do another, how long should I be on the team?