Re: [VHFcontesting] psc question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] psc question
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:57:47 -0700
I thought my open letter was more diplomatic...

I debate if it can be resolved in the confines of the ARRl and other contests
are needed so they have some competition.

and to k3lfo 's post, I would have to build 10 stations get 10 people no
codelicences and cordinate all the qsos to compete.  Thats a pretty big step
from whe I am at now.  How about you?

a log turned in as parially check logging is cherrie picking.  I could of
dumped 10 qsos and entered as a limited and won after realizing the microwave
bands were almost dead.

I suppose if you had a registering system where you declared what you are going
out as before the contest, then a check log would not facilitate QSO cherrie
picking, which some believe is unethical.