Re: [VHFcontesting] Fixed station that also despises grid circling

To: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fixed station that also despises grid circling
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:17:02 -0500
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:19 PM, John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If they were using FM HTs they were probably working as many stations as
> possible given their setup.  When the ARRL starts demanding that you need a
> certain type of station to contest, we are in a lot of trouble.

Mike wrote

So very true which is why I've been critical of the method, but also
like most, just not sure how to "finally" fix it.  They probably have
met the extent of their "station's" capabilities as you point out.  It
still doesn't pass the smell test none the less.  As they would say
here ... "dat dawg dont hunt"

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com