[VHFcontesting] Looking for Skeds

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for Skeds
From: w8zn@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:49:05 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,

K8GP will be operating from FM19bb again this contest. Due to my work
constraints, I can't take the week off to set up three school buses. Our
location in FM19 is pretty good, over 1800' with very good views in all
directions. We are looking for WSJT skeds for 6, 2 and 222 and just plain old
long haul cw/ssb skeds for 6 thru 432. If you are not going to be on for the
whole contest or just want to make sure we work, send me your info and we will
work you. 500 mile Q's with moderate to well equiped stations are no problem
and we prefer middle of the night skeds because the bands are quieter but will
work you in whenever.

For now, we are going to be on the lower 4 bands but there is a possiblity if
time permits, we may get stuff going on the upper bands. If you have the upper
bands, always ask to be passed to see if we have them working. I will try to
post here as time gets closer on the progress.

Our lower 4 bands are:

6m - (8) 6 ele yagis fixed @ New England @ 50 to 200', 7 ele @ 160', 6 ele @
50', 5/5 @ 60' W-SW
2m - (48) 6 ele LVA's, 16 @ New England, 16 @ W/NW, 16 @ S/SW, FO12 @ 180', (4)
FO19's @ 60'
222 - 22 ele @ 130'
432 - (2) FO25's @ 130' and (4) FO11's @ New England

1500w and remote preamps on all bands, we want to work you!!

Please repond to me directly.

73, hope to work you all in the contest!