[VHFcontesting] W8PGW June VHF QSO plans

To: VHF Contesting email <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W8PGW June VHF QSO plans
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 17:59:25 -0400
The W8PGW VHF+ station put up the tower yesterday with 6m,
2m, 1 1/4m, 70cm, and 23cms antennas.

The plans call for operations to start at 2pm EDT (1800z)
Saturday until around 4pm EDT (2000z) Sunday.

Planned modes are:
CW
SSB
PSK
WSJT
Meteor Scatter
EME

The EME is limited to Moonrise at 0448z June 14th and
Moonset at 1620z because of no elevation control on any
of the tower mounted beams. 1.2GHz the only exception
to that as it is going to be a 5 foot dish that can be
moved via the armstrong method. We know that this is NOT
an optimal setup for EME but we are going to give it a
try at least and who knows, correct?

James W8ISS
Late night operator - W8PGW VHF+ station