[VHFcontesting] W3DHJ June VHF QSO Rover Activity - incl DM87 & DM88

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, FFMA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3DHJ June VHF QSO Rover Activity - incl DM87 & DM88
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:06:11 -0600
Jonesy, W3DHJ, asked me to forward this to the list. Among the grids
he is visiting is DM87, which is one of the more sought after grids.
Jonesy is a good op and a perennial top finisher in the limited Rover
division. He will be in DM87 both Saturday and Sunday, so it you need
Dm87, or any of the grids Jonesy is visiting, point the beam to
Colorado and look for him. He will do his best to work you. - Duffey