[VHFcontesting] Rover Plans for Western Wyoming/Utah

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, FFMA@yahoogroups.com, "[VHF]" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, RMVHF+ VHF Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover Plans for Western Wyoming/Utah
From: Mark Ku7z <ku7zdn41@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:36:05 -0600
Looks like I am going to try and rover again this year in the VHF test
this weekend.  Plan will be to head out Saturday morning for Fontanelle
Reservoir northeast of Kemmerer, Wyoming which puts me at the corners of
DN41/42/52/51.  I will start in DN42 and wander around in the 4 grids
there Saturday afternoon.  I will then head for DN50 where I should be
for Saturday evening thru Sunday morning.  Then head back thru DN51, 41,
40, 30, 31 and back home in DN41 Sunday evening.  Of course the route
could change.  And e-skip on six will play a part especially if we are
having some openings then I will try to spend more time in 42 and 52.
Will be running small beams when parked on 6, 2 and 432.  There is still
a chance I could have 222 with me, but not looking good at the moment.

Good Luck to all!

73, Mark, Ku7z
DN41af
Ogden, Northern UT (NUT)