[VHFcontesting] KR1ST/R Parking Garage Roof Rover

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KR1ST/R Parking Garage Roof Rover
From: "Alex" <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:49:27 -0400
Hi there,

My wife and I will be a Parking Garage Roof Rover again this year in the
flatlands of Charleston, SC. We will start to operate from EM93 at 23:00 UTC
(7pm EST) on Saturday evening and from FM02 at 10am UTC (6am EST) on Sunday
morning. When we get home on Sunday we may operate from our drive way a
little in EM92, but that depends on how hot it gets and what the conditions
are.

We will be active simultaneously on 6 and 2 meters, and we'll also have 70cm
available. Since there's little activity around here we probably can be
found on or near the calling frequencies. We will pass on skeds this year.

So please point your antennas to Charleston, SC to pick up a few extra
points and multipliers!

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com