[VHFcontesting] K2QO/r QRV for June 2009

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO/r QRV for June 2009
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:03:46 -0400
Gang,

K2QO/R here. My partner W2TAU and I will be on the road with a brand
new route for what will hopefully be a superb June contest! Since
roving in eastern PA is totally new to us, we will not take skeds.
We'll be at our limit just to navigate to new spots and operate.

Our setup is 50MHz - 10GHz plus laser. While mobile we can do 6M and
2M only.

All times Eastern:

Saturday:

1400            FN20ow, I-80 Overlook near Allamuchy, NJ
1530            Mobile
1630            Arrive at Camelback. Meet/Greet/Laser/Run bands.
1700            Mobile
1730            FN21fa, Pimple Hill
1900            Mobile
2000         FN10, Pismire Ridge of Shopping Center near Hazleton, PA
2130            Mobile
2200            FN11xc, Dorrance, PA
0130            ZZZZ near Wilkes-Barre, PA

Sunday
0900    Mobile
1200            FN22dw, Mutton Hill, NY
1330            Mobile
1400            FN23aa, Hale Rd, Manlius, NY
1500            Mobile. All FN13 will be while mobile on the NYS Thruway.
1800            FN03xa, Leroy, NY
1830            Mobile/Dinner
2000            FN12au, Dow Rd.
2100            FN02vu, Werner Rd, Attica, NY

If we can hold to the schedule I will be  amazed. Good luck to all and
see you on the bands this weekend.

73,
Mark K2QO and Paul W2TAU