[VHFcontesting] N1LF/R Plans for Saturday

To: <microwave@lists.valinet.com>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1LF/R Plans for Saturday
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:03:48 -0500
N1LF/R is in route to Talladega Mountain in EM73 for the contest. Plans are to
stay in that grid throughout the afternoon, and hope to catch some early
evening tropo. I'm QRT on nine bands including 1.2ghz, 2.3, 3.5, 5.7, and
10ghz. Thanks to Jimmy Long, W4ZRZ and Bill Capps, AF4OD for the loan of
transverters, amps, and antennas.

Later tonight I'll be on Locust Ridge in EM63. Tomorrow morning the plan is for
Beck's Mountain in EM61, which is "kind of" rare for Alabama. Please listen
hard for the weak ones, and GL to all in the contest.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park