[VHFcontesting] June v/u contest

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June v/u contest
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:26:35 -0400
2m and above were so quiet on Saturday, I thought this was a 6m contest and
a separate one for multi-ops on the other bands. I never had any interest in
the Magic Band but after this contest, it really is fun. All equipment on 7
bands and 4 radios held up fine and I managed to stay awake for the entire
contest less sleep time and some away from the chair time. Managed to work a
few rovers with W1RT being the most interesting. Congrads to all the rover's
efforts. This was my best score yet and must say I am pleased. More
improvements coming with 3456 and 10ghz which I hope I can make a few extra
points from this 400' location surrounded by mountains. I need about 600'
more dirt under 50' towers.

Unofficial Score:

    SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH                              CT Section

    Band       QSOs X pt =  QSO pts.  X   Grids   =     Points

    50         196    1      196           68            13328

    144        102    1      102           19            1938

    222        34     2      68            12            816

    432        54     2      108           16            1728

    903        10     3      30            6             180

    1296       19     3      57            8             456

    2304       9      4      36            6             216

    TOTALS     424           597           135           80595

                           Claimed score =  80595

Hope to work you in the next contest.

Steve

K1IIG