[VHFcontesting] ARRL June VHF QSO Party - K7XC - S/O Low Power - NV

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL June VHF QSO Party - K7XC - S/O Low Power - NV
From: "T. M." <k7xc@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:50:00 -0000
   CALL USED:  K7XC       2009             GRID SQUARE:   DM09nm

   CONTEST: 2009 ARRL June VHF Contest

   ARRL SECTION/COUNTRY:   NV

   ENTRY CLASS:  SINGLE OPERATOR ALL BAND - Low Power (80W)

   Station - IC746, 50 Mhz 6 ele @ 30', 144 Mhz 18XXX @35'

   MHz     VALID QSOs   QSO POINTS    MULTS       SCORE
    50           157          157           85       13345
   144            21            21           12           252
   ALL         178          178           97       17266

  AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION?        Y

  ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB NAME: Northern California Contest Club

   While not the best contest I have done from home, it was a
   fun weekend! Lots of rare grids on this time due to the FFMA,
   what a tribute to Fred's legacy! 6M was open most of the time
   both single and double hop but very unstable with signal
   levels varying widely and paths constantly changing... If you
   didn't keep turning the antenna and tuning the VFO, you would
   miss out! Many thanks to those who heard my 80W and single
   long antenna's. 73s from DM09nm...

   "I have observed all competition rules as well as regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee."

   DATE: 6/15/09      NAME: Tim Marek     CALL: K7XC

"One who fears limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to
more intelligently begin again." -Henry Ford