Re: [VHFcontesting] Does anyone have....

To: Microwave list <microwave@echo.valinet.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Does anyone have....
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:49:41 -0400
Thanks to those that replied to my inquiry about the Rutland antenna that
I have.

I enjoyed the replies that gave a history of the antenna. Thats what I like
about these email reflectors, I ask something and I get a little history
along with it. That helps to better understand why something is being done
and how.

Again, THANKS to those who replied and gave me more input on this design.
Now to talk the local VHF+ group I hang out with to see about designing
and building a MEGA antenna array...:)

James W8ISS
=====
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:13:05 -0400, James French W8ISS asked:
I am looking for a manual and any history for a Rutland FO-22 70cm beam
antenna.

Acquired one a few years ago and had a chance to play with it
last weekend during June VHF QSO party contest with amazing results.

Looking at seeing how hard it is to reproduce for other uses.

James W8ISS