Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296
From: Tim Coad <timcoad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:37:25 -0700
I am seriously considering scapping my 1296 gear. Just not worth the
effort and it takes time away from bands that actually have people on
them.  A lot of the "regulars" on that band will not even get on in
contests. 222 on the other hand has quite a bit more people on it here
 (SF Bay Area), and is worth while for both Q's and mults.
Tim - NU6S
CM87